Emirates Airlines Stewardess
You want to know what it is like to work as an Emirates Airlines Stewardess? Students of TAT College already work as an Emirates Airlines Cabin Attendant.
The Emirates Cabin Crew team is a cosmopolitan mix of young professionals from over 140 countries that collectively speak more than 60 languages. Located in the cosmopolitan city of Dubai, Emirates Cabin Crew enjoy a well-balanced lifestyle.
With overflowing malls, world-class businesses and sophisticated haunts, it’s a truly international oasis that attracts entrepreneurs, adventurers and pleasure-seekers alike. There is plenty to discover. It is a modern cosmopolitan city where people of many cultures and religious backgrounds live and work in harmony.
As Emirates Cabin Crew, you will enjoy a tax-free salary, fully-furnished shared accommodation, unrivalled opportunities for career advancement and exclusive discounts on shopping and leisure activities in Dubai.
Requirements Emirates Airlines Stewardess
From Dubai, Emirates flies to more than 120 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand and the Americas with an ultra-modern, all-wide-body fleet including the A380 superjumbos.
Requirements Emirates Airlines Stewardess:
- At least 21 years old at the time of application
- Minimum arm reach of 212cms (on tip toes) and minimum height of 160cms
- Educated to at least high school level with strong problem solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable)
- Medically fit to meet air crew requirements
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements